Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!

I just recently returned from the WPPI(wedding photographers) Convention in Las Vegas! It was tons of fun, and I learned tons from the amazing people speaking there! I even was blessed to have attended the Simply Bloom workshop while I was there! It was so much fun, and I got to attend a wedding shoot in the desert! Check out one of the images below! My best friend went with me, and while we there we went and saw Disney's The Lion King, we fell in love with Mango Sorbet, and enjoyed the Bellagio water show! I love Vegas and it's charms! My family has gone since I was in 7th grade to the NFR Rodeo every year, and every year I have tons of fun! It was awesome to be able to go with my best friend this time! I had tons of fun, and I hope you enjoy some of the images from the trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment