Friday, February 4, 2011

What I Wonder is this White Stuff?

As we Texans stared in amazement at the white stuff(which we now know as snow) that started to fall last night, I began trying to find a model! I was bound and determined that I was going to have a model to play in the snow with. Alas, I could not find one! The roads, as it would turn out, were HORRENDOUS! Since this part of the state hadn't seen snow in at least 10 or so years, we don't maintain our roads for snow...go figure! So I did what any photographer with no model would do...I sat down and cried(just kidding)! No, actually I went and found the valentine's candy, those little conversation hearts(you know, the ones that taste HORRIBLE!), and decided that they should be put to a good use! And now we have today's fun project in the snow...I'm pretty sure I got frostbite in one finger(at least), because I swear I still can't feel it! So everyone...stay warm, and check these out!


1 comment: