Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I love Deserts, not Desserts!

Ever since I got back from Las Vegas and the amazing desert I have had the hardest time remembering how to spell desert...I know sad right? I keep spelling dessert! But back to what you are really here for! This shoot was so much fun and so totally awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better time, day, models...anything! It was so much fun and so so so creatively inspiring! Being able to shoot in the Nevada desert almost makes me want to live there! Almost... So here you go! My new favorite shoot of the Year! I give you Brady and Krista! Enjoy!


Sponsers-
Styling: Jen Campbell of Green Wedding Shoes
Simply Bloom Photography
Flowers: Layers of Lovely
Hair + Make-up: Lisa Strawther
Pink Wedding Dress: Claire La Faye
Shoes with the pink dress: Nina shoes from shoebuy.com
Hair Accessories: Untamed Petals
Male Shoes: Rockadelic from shoebuy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment