Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lauren and CJ {College Station Wedding Photography}

Hi there! So I'm still enlisted in the hay field, but I wanted to shoot some photos y'alls way! Everyone meet Lauren and CJ, one of the sweetest couples around! They had such a cute small wedding and I could not get over how in love this couple was with each other! I love when a couple does a first sight before the wedding, because I makes it so much easier to get all of their photos done, but in this case I loved it because I got to witness these guys awesome love for each other! Their wedding was full of cute handmade details, I absolutely loved the "just married" banner!  It was such an adorable wedding! Lauren, CJ thank you so much for allowing me to photograph y'alls wedding day and the awesome love you put out there! Ladies and Gentlemen I present Mr. and Mrs. CJ Johnson!








No comments:

Post a Comment