Monday, July 23, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding via Instagram! {personal post}

So everyone remembers how I said that my best friend was getting married last saturday, well being the maid of honor I couldn't really photograph her wedding! So instead I did her engagements and her bridals(coming soon!) and she picked out a lovely lady to shoot her wedding! I am amazed to say that her wedding was the first wedding in FOUR YEARS where I was working as a photographer or decorator! It was so amazing to just be able to spend time with her and friends while we got ready and then went through the wedding and reception! I am glad to report that I didn't faint during my speech and that no one booed me off stage! I even got a few laughs! So being a true photographer...I didn't even being a camera with me! I did take many instagram photos though! So here we go, ladies and gentlemen I present you day at Caleb and Cory Wendt's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment