Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The P-Dub {Personal Post}

Sorry it's been so long! Been out of town at a workshop for a week(pics to come), and am now leaving to shoot an engagement session in SAN DIEGO!!! yes you heard me, San Diego, where the weather is THIRTY degrees cooler than it is in Texas! I'm so happy to be going that I'm dragging my mother along and making it a week long girls trip! So without further wait, Meet Paden, AKA the P-Dub, AKA Paden Wayne, AKA my nephew! He has got to be the cutest, craziest, sweetest, most devious, and adorable kid ever! and I'm not just saying this because I'm his aunt! My P turns 2 next month and my sister and I decided to do a photoshoot with the three of us! So here you go, the pretty images... not the ones with the screaming baby, the goofy faces to make him laugh...or the one of my mother jumping up and down in the back ground(I think murder might be in order if she saw me post that one!).



 LOOK AT THAT FACE!!! Oh how I love him!







1 comment: