Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Summer Wedding Part 1

Hi there. It's been awhile! I have been wanting to share this wedding with you ever since I dreamed it up way back in December! It has been near and dear to my heart for quite some time, so when I finally got to shoot it this past weekend, it was a dream come true! I can absolutely say without a doubt that is was more than I could have ever hoped for! The florist was a dream come true and my amazing couple could not have been more at ease and amazing! I have broken this into multiple parts, because,well I couldn't pick only a few images! I have never in my life posted this many images, but when they are all your favorites its really hard to pick! So I'm going to start with my original Inspiration and some of the Bridal details! More to follow soon!

Vendors-
Florist- Brandy Reagan
Invites-Dea and Bean
Styling- Southern Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment