Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Summer Wedding Part 2

Ok now that your attention has been captured, it's time to show you the details! The Sign in table, the Dessert table, and the actual Dining Table! I absolutely could not have made these look as amazing as the did without the help of our AMAZING florist! She was absolutely a gift from God! I Could not have asked for a better lady to be helping me out! 

The Sign In Table- Don't you just love the typewriter?
The Desert Table- I literally had to beat away the groom with a stick- I'm more than positive that the only reason he came was so he could eat the food after we were done! 

The Dining Table- I absolutely loved shopping for mis-matched china and flower containers, Etsy became even more an obsession than it already was, and the flowers absolutely pulled everything together! Thank You Brandi!


Vendors-
Florist- Brandy Reagan
Invites-Dea and Bean
Styling- Southern Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment