Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kalie {Centerville Senior}

This is the lovely Miss Kalie, rodeo extraordinaire! Thisgirl has got it all I tell you, she is an amazing model, and she can rodeo withthe best of them! She even has a rodeo scholarship to Sam Houston StateUniversity! When her mother called to set up her session she asked if Kaliecould bring her horse, and I said sure! Little did I know that she would bebringing all three of her amazing and talented rodeo horses to out shoot! It anew experience learning how to handle three horses and a model! One horse I hadhandled before, but now I can say that I know how to handle THREE! Not only didwe have her horses, but we finally had to shut mine up, because they wanted alittle camera action as well! At the end of her shoot I was so excited to gethome and look through all of her images, that I’m pretty sure I may have spedjust a little! So here she is the awesome and talented Kalie!



No comments:

Post a Comment