Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Tuesday {Personal Post}

So I've decided that on Tuesday's I'm going to start posting my favorite Instagram photos from the past week! I'm not sure how it's going to turn out or if anyone will look, but if you do, leave me a comment and we will see if this should become a new tradition!

Did I mention that I'm doing this from my phone? So it should be a learning experience for all of us!

Below we have-
Art work to be going in my nephews room!
Multiple pictures of said nephew(watching finding nemo and Him stealing my shades!)
Me and a friend at my best friend bachelorette part
My art project(party recovery) that I'm semi in love with!
And my awesome new pedicure...I'm kinda mildly in love with the stripes!

I'm not sure what order these are going to show up in, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment