Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Beach! {Personal Post}

I love summer! Why, you ask, do I love summer? Because I get to go to the beach! Unfortunately, the nearest beach to me is three hours away, so I don’t get to go as much as I want to, but I still go! One of my favorite things about the beach is the moment when you drive up to the coast and you can smell the ocean, I LOVE that smell of salty air! It’s so excited when you FINALLY get there and you can jump up and scream “WE MADE IT!” This last time I went, my friend Maggie tagged along with me! We got to check out the new entertainment pier in Galveston, play on the beach, and I even tried my hand at boogie boarding (that was entertaining to watch!). And to my ever-lasting delight, I got to see DOLPHINS at the beach! Unfortunately I couldn’t get any pictures, but they were still cool to see!  All in all it was a very successful day in my opinion! So check out our photos below! 















No comments:

Post a Comment