Thursday, July 12, 2012

Virginia and Arthur {Bryan/College Station Wedding Photography}


About a month ago one of my old college classmates gotmarried, and she was sweet enough to ask me to photograph her special day! Ipresent Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Mims, and their wedding at Double Creek Crossing! Ihad never shot a wedding at this particular venue, but I am pleased to say thatit was BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely loved everything about the place; they had anamazing ceremony set up and a huge cabin for receptions that was to die for! Ilove when I come across a venue that is so amazing that it doesn’t need hardlyany decorating to make it into a beautiful wedding. I could not have asked fora more cute and fun wedding to photograph! So here they are Mrs. Virginia Mimsand Mr. Arthur Mims!


















No comments:

Post a Comment