Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ryan & Meredith {ANNAPOLIS, MD}

Meet Ryan and Meredith, an amazingly cute couple! Not onlyhas this couple been married for TEN YEARS, but they also have 3 children… theywere so amazing during the mock engagement shoot during the workshop! I couldnot get over how in love these two were during the shoot. They are a perfectexample of how a couple can still be after 10 years of marriage. I had a blastwalking around with everyone in Historic downtown Annapolis. It was an amazingexperience to be able to check out all of the cool little rows of houses, andthe capitol building. I can honestly say that if I ever go back I will behunting down a couple to photograph while I’m there! So without further delay,I give you the cute couple from Maryland, Ryan and Meredith! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment