Thursday, July 12, 2012

Annapolis, Maryland {Personal Post}

Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome toAnnapolis, MD, now officially one of my favorite cities in the country! I hadthe awesome opportunity to visit this city when I attended Melissa Jill’sMJ2Day workshop! I had never been to the east coast and I can definitely saythat I now want to go back! Everything was so GREEN there! It was amazing to see so much green everything after being in a perpetual drought in our state(luckily that seems to have ended for now!). I felt like I was driving around in a scene from one of the twilight movies(unfortunately there were no lovely shirtless men walking around)! Not only am I completely obsessed with all thingsocean; they had the best seafood I have ever eaten in my life! Around home whenyou get a crab cake it more bread than crab, but there is was definitely morecrab than anything else!  They were sogood, I’m not going to lie, every night after the workshop I’d walk across thestreet from the hotel and order some crab cakes to go! Since our workshopswould go all day, every morning I’d get up super early and type “harbor” intomy GPS and go where ever it took me and take photos! It was a blast! So hereyou go, some images from my wanderings! Stay tuned for images from the mockengagement shoot from the workshop!







 This was the view out of the house where the workshop was held...if only(deep sigh follows)

















No comments:

Post a Comment