Thursday, July 12, 2012

My 22nd Birthday!

So the other day I turned 22 years old. I just happen to have the best sister ever and she threw me a SURPRISE birthday party(and of course she is the only one I DIDN'T get a picture with!)! I have never had one of those and it was so awesome! I was so excited to see all of my family and friends that were there! One thing that was slightly unique about my party was the entertainment…Most of you know that I grew up in the country (or as a I call it, The Middle of Nowhere), so we had skeet shooting after dinner! I can honestly say it was one of the best days I have had in a long time! So lets review my life at the ripe old age of 22

Favorite color- sea foam green
Favorite music- the soundtrack to Master and Commander: Far Side of The World
Favorite Food: Anything Cajun
Favorite Lens: 50mm f/1.4


Profession: Full time wedding photographer, Art Teacher, Full time student

Current Goals: To blog everyday, if not every other day (so tag along on my journey), to own my own studio, and to travel across Europe (that one may take awhile!)

Well now that you know a little about me, hopefully you’ll enjoy the pictures below from my awesome SURPRISE birthday party! Be sure to check back for more posts! 





 My adorably cute nephew!
 My awesome dad! I'm semi fond of him!



 My amazing best friend! Who I might add is about to get married!



1 comment: